As schools plan for their end-of-year services and ceremonies, you may have long serving teaching and support staff and members of councils who will be retiring from their service to Lutheran education. If they have completed 20 or more years of service, please nominate them to receive an LEA Service Award. Click here for further details including nomination form
The LEA Service Award is for presentation to:
- persons who retire from service to Lutheran education in public recognition of extended years of distinguished service;
- next of kin of persons who die while in service to Lutheran education in public recognition of the extended years of distinguished service by the deceased.
To be considered for this award, a person:
- will have served Lutheran education for more than 20 years;
- will have demonstrated a loyal commitment to Christian education in Lutheran education;
- will have given dedicated and exemplary Christian service and ministry to Lutheran education;
- is deserving of grateful recognition by the Lutheran Church of Australia through the Board for Lutheran Education Australia for excellence and faithfulness in the performance of duty, for valued contributions in service and in this way furthering the ministry and mission of the Church.