On Friday, 15 March the Principals and Business Managers’ Day was well attended, and a variety of speakers gave presentations covering technology, school registration, staffing workload managing under performance and many more…
We were pleased to have the following guests on the day:
- Pastor Lester Priebbenow, Bishop for the LCA Victoria/Tasmania District, who delivered Devotion
- Assoc Prof Lisa Schmidt, LEA Director, who spoke about LEA Vision & Synod Resolution
Other speakers discussed varying topics, including:
- High Tech High, presented by Sue Ellis from St John’s Lutheran School and Michael Kleidon from Luther College
- Luther Super update by Mark Wiersema from Luther Super
- Vic/Tas Principals, Business Managers & Teacher Workload, including Principal conditions of employment by Tammy Hughes and Julian Denholm
- NSW Principals & Business Managers School Registration by Roger and Kim
- Financial Update, Reporting & Networking by Lester
- Managing staff performance issues with Sky Rose from Moores
The engagement and enthusiasm on the day was positive and we are appreciative of those who were able to attend and participate in significant issues affecting the LEVNT Region and their schools.
We trialed the use of Zoom for some participants who could not attend the day. It was a reasonable first attempt, which we will try to build on and improve in the future.